Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mortgage Calculator!

I just added a mortgage calculator so you can determine how much home you can afford.  Just let me know what is your desired price range and I'll be looking for properties that fit your needs.

By the way, rates are 3.5 - 4% for FHA, VA and conventional 30 year mortgage loans.  You can call me at 256-436-2500 and I'll even give you the names of some of my preferred lenders to get you pre-approved.  You may also visit my website at www.iLoveTheShoals.com

1 comment:

  1. Mortgage calculators can calculate the total payment with primary, interest, taxes and insurance, called as the PITI payment. Payments can be calculated irrespective of the time period how it is paid - quarterly, monthly or biweekly.
    free mortgage calculator

    ReplyDelete