Thursday, February 23, 2012

TIME!

WoW!  Time gets away so fast.  It's almost March and I haven't posted since October!!  


I'm in a Continuing Ed class today and the title is....drumroll please.... Blogging!  I think I have a new title.  Blogger Failure.  :(  Ok, I'm going to do better....i think i can, i think i can, I will!


Can't miss too much in the class so it will be a short post.  :)  Interest rates are GREAT!  If you're thinking of buying it's a great time.  If you're thinking of selling, it's a great time for that too.  Buyers get good interest rates so sellers get buyers who get good interest rates!  


I have several great listings I would love to show you.  Check any of them out at www.iLoveTheShoals.com or TrishBarnett.com.  


Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment